Thursday, January 26, 2012

Windows


What does a window mean to you? We all see windows every day, we open them when it’s hot, we close them when it’s cold. Is a window just a transparent opening on a wall to allow light through or is there more to a window than meets the eye. Someone once told me we missed the window and I began thinking almost immediately about the true meaning behind that. Believe me I know that window that was missed isn’t the same window I see on the wall but there might be some relation.

Maybe windows can take another form.  As we go through life we make decisions based pretty much on open windows, do this or that, right or wrong, left or right. We can’t open an already closed window, or can we? You see this is what I am trying to wrap my mind around, can I undo a wrong decision? With all that’s said, I know many unanswered questions but I am learning that the lives we are living are completely surrounded by windows both closed, opened and even some that are being opened right this minute.

So next time you pass by, open or close a window just take a second maybe two to think about the importance of that window you’re closing or opening. Life is amazingly filled with windows of all shapes and sizes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment