Monday, January 30, 2012

Ms. Whatever


She causes pain, destroys families, walks with no elegance, takes no pride in her appearance, she is very cunning but somehow she survives on what you ask. How does she survive?  She survives on the strength of whoever she targets, her prey, she will drain that target, that prey, both physically and emotionally fool them into thinking all is well and everything will be ok. You see this is what she does, lift you then drops you HARD only to repeat this over and over driving you to the brink of insanity.

There is an old saying “only the strong will survive” and the very same saying holds true when you come face to face with her, when or if she targets you, her eyes may seem beautiful but when you look deep within, when you really look into her eyes all you see is DARKNESS. I have had a very emotional relationship with her, I embraced her, accepted her for what she is and that is still true even though she has dropped me and gosh she has so hard.

She stood above me whilst just laid there helpless crying and begging for help. She stared into my eyes with no facial expression what so ever and asked me “how does it feel?” she told me “you are weak and pathetic” I slapped her she asked “does that make you feel like a man?” She had the nerve to actually tell me she loves me and she will always be my side. Since then she follows me constantly no matter how much hate and cold I throw her way, she follows me, everywhere I go she goes. I honestly do not know her name so I just call her Ms. Whatever and it is quite possible to survive her attacks with strength and maintaining a positive focus.

After all I did, I love you Ms. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment